Skip to Main Content

Other Agencies

If you have a concern or complaint regarding your employer or your collective bargaining organization (union) please be aware that our boards’ jurisdictions cover only public sector employment related to organized labor issues.

If you are a private sector employee – that is, you work for a company or organization other than the State of Maryland, public schools, or higher education – please visit these agencies’ websites for information about what types of issues they cover and directions for further assistance.

Maryland Department of Labor and Licensing  410-230-6001

National Labor Relations Board  410-962-2882  Please see the Frequently Asked Questions section of their home page

US Dept of Labor   1-866-487-2365